找回密码
 注册会员

QQ登录

只需一步,快速开始

  • 微博
  • Qzone
  • 微信

境外游之酒店英语大全

君行天下i 2018-1-2 18:14:31 显示全部楼层
鹏城网

马上注册,快速抢更多广东特价旅游门票和酒店特惠,轻松玩转鹏城网!

您需要 登录 才可以下载或查看,没有账号?注册会员

x
一、预定房间
查看有无空房
A: I need a room for three days fromMay2 to May 4. Do you have any vacant(spare)room?
我想订一个房间,5月2号到4号,请问你们还有空房吗?
B: Please wait a moment. I willcheckit.
请稍等,我查一下有没有空房。
Yes,sir.Wehave some spare room for you.
先生,我们有空余房间可以预定。
I'm sorry, sir. We are fully booked onthat day.
对不起,先生,我们那天的房间已经订满。
询问姓名
A: Can I have your name, please?
现在我能问一下您的名字吗?
B: My name Is John Deep.
我叫John Deep。
A:Could you spell it for me?
您能拼一下吗?
B:That is J-o-h-n D-e-e-p.
J-o-h-n D-e-e-p。
更改预订
A: I'd like to change my reservationforMarch 19. My name is Mary Chang.
我想更改预订在3月19日来住的房间,我叫张玛丽。
B: Yes, Miss Chang. What seems tobetheproblem?
哦,张小姐。有什么问题吗?
A:I'dlike tochangethe date to March 20, and make that for two singles, not one.
我想把3月19日改为3月20日,并且要两间单人房,而不是一间。
B:Verywell. Thatcanbe arranged.
没问题,这件事就交给我办好了。
取消预订
A:Room Reservations. What can I doforyou?
客房预订处。我可以帮您做什么呢?
B:Yes. I’d like to cancel areservation, for the travel schedule has beenchanged.是这样的。我想取消已经预订的房间,因为旅游计划有所改变。
A: Fine, we will cancel it. 好的我们会取消的。
B: Thanks. 谢谢
入住酒店
A:Hi, Iwould liketo check in.
我要入住。
B:Do youhave are servation?
您有预订吗?
A:Yes, myname is StevenSmith. I have a reservation from October 2nd to October 6th.
是的,我叫史蒂文·史密斯,预订了10月2日到10日的房间。
B: Yes, Steven Smith. It's for a singleroomwith a bath. Is that right?
请稍等。是的,史蒂文·史密斯。您订的是带浴室的单人间,对吧?
A:Yes,that's right.
是的。
B:Couldyou fillout this registration form, please?
史密斯先生,现在请您填一下这个登记表格好吗?
A:Sure.
好的。
B: Hereis the keyto your room. It's on the 6th floor, room 609. if you have anyproblem pleasecall room service.
这是您房间的钥匙。您的房间在6楼,609房间。有问题请拨客房服务电话。
A:Thankyou.
谢谢
要求换房
A: This is Bell. I'm in Room 908.Canyou change the room for me?
It's too noisy.
我叫贝尔,住在908号房间。能给我换个房间吗?这儿太吵了。
B: I do apologize Sir. We'll manageit,but we don't have any spare room today. Could you wait till tomorrow?Someguest will be leaving tomorrow morning. There'll be some rooms for youtochoose from.
没问题,先生。我们会尽力办到,但是今天我们没有空余房间。您能等到明天吗?明天早上一些客人会退房。会有一些房间任您挑选的。
A:Allright.
好的。
退房结账
A: I'd like to check out. Can I paymybill here?
我今天退房,我可以现在结账吗?
B:Yes,please.Here's your bill. Would you like pay by card or cash?
好的,这是您的账单。您刷卡还是付现金?
A: By card.
刷卡
B: OK. May I have your card?
请把卡给我。
A: Here you are.
给你。
B: Please sign here.
请签名。
寄存行李
A: Can I leave my baggage here?
我这里可以寄存行李吗?
B: Yes. How many pieces of baggage doyou want to leave?
可以,您有几件行李要寄存?
A: Two suitcases.
两个手提箱。
B: How long do you want us to keepthem?
您要存多久?
A: I'll take them out no later than16:00.
在 16点前取。
B: Are there any dangerous goods or anyfragile articles in your baggage?
您的行李中有危险物品吗?
A: No, there aren't any dangerous goodsor any fragile articles. How much do Ihave to pay?
没有危险品和易碎品。我需要付多少钱?
二、客房服务基本对话:
房间太暗,要求换灯
A: Good evening. What can I do for you?
晩上好,我能为您做些什么?
B: Yes. The light in this room istoodim.Please get me a brighter one.
是的。这房间里的灯光太暗了。请给我换个亮点的。
A: Certainly. Do you mind if I moveyourthings?
当然可以。我动一下您的东西可以吗?
B:Oh, no. Go ahead.
哦,可以,你动吧。
A:Thank you...How is the light now?
谢谢……现在怎么样?
B:It's much better now. Thank you.
比原来亮多了,谢谢。
叫醒服务
A:Room service,how can I help?
您好客房服务,有什么需要为您服务的?
B: I need a wake-up call tomorrowat7:30.
请明天早上6点半用电话叫醒我。
A: Sure. What's your room number,please?
可以,您的房间号码是多少?
B:It’s 6001.
6001
请求加床
A:May Ihave anextra bed put in my room tonight? A friend is coming to visit.
请问今晩我的房间里能否附加一张床?有一位朋友来访。
B:I'llcheck tosee if we have one available.
让我检查一下是否有一张空床。
B:Yes, we have an extra bed. Howeverwewill have to charge you RMB100 extra for the additional bed, is that OK?
是的,我们现在有多余的床,但是将会收您100元加床费,可以么?
A: OK, I see. Could you help me senditto my room? It’s 6001.
好的我知道了请把它送到我的房间,6001.
B: Sure, we will send it as soonaspossible... Here’s the extra bed. Where would you like it?
没问题,我们会尽快为您送达...这是附加的床,请问要放在哪里?
A: Over there by the window.
请放在那边窗户旁边。
B: Okay.
好的。
洗衣服务
A: GuestRoom Services.Can I help you?
客房服务。要我帮忙吗?
I have some shirts thatneedlaundering,and I'd like my suit pressed.
我有几件衣服要洗,我的西服也需要熨一下。
A: We can have it dry cleaned andbackto you in one hour. Is that early madam?
我们可以干洗,一小时后给您送去。那样来得及吗,夫人?
B: Oh yes, we're not leaving until7:30.
噢,来得及。我们7点半才走。
A: I'll send someone up in the nextfiveminutes to pick up the dress madam.
5分钟之内我派人来取衣服,夫人。
打扫房间
A:I'dlike to havemy room cleaned. Would you please send a maid here right now?
我想请人打扫下我的房间,能叫个服务员过来吗?
B:OK.Someone willbe there right away.
好的,马上就到。

3 条评论

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 注册会员
住友服务 2018-3-26 00:59:33 显示全部楼层
鹏城网
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

五星旅程 2018-3-26 01:05:23 显示全部楼层
生活在继续,旅行永相随!
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

家庭旅馆 2018-3-26 01:07:56 显示全部楼层
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

关闭

热门活动上一条 /2 下一条

车嘀嘀汽车团购
用户反馈
客户端